South Ski & Snowboard Club 2020
- Students from South will take 5 trips to Wisp Ski Resort on Thursdays from late January through February
- We need parent volunteers to commit to driving students to Wisp each week!!!!
- All participants must sign a Waiver of Liability for Wisp
- All participants and their parents will also sign a club contract
- Tentative dates are: January 23, January 30, February 6, February 13, & February 20 (We will go even if there’s a snow day!)
- Students will ski at Wisp from 4pm-8pm. We will leave the school parking lot around 2:30pm and return to South around 9:30pm
- For lift tickets only: $105
- For lift tickets and equipment rental: $200
- Money is due on January 10, 2020 and is non-refundable
- Checks made payable to South Middle School; total must be paid upfront
- Julie Hawkinberry – 304.389.3728; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danielle Squires - email@example.com
- Emily Black - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remind App – Text @southskis to 81010
- Facebook – South Ski & Snowboard Club 2020*
Parents and siblings can join us!
Transfers may be an option. If a student cannot attend one of the trips, he or she can find another student to transfer his or her tickets to; however, the transfer student must sign all required forms.
We may do a t-shirt/hoodie/beanie hat order if there is enough interest
We are working on where students’ ski and snowboard equipment can be stored during the day
South Ski & Snowboard Contract